The 15 Best Argumentative Essay Topics On Environmental Issues
Many people are passionate about various environmental issues. Therefore, it is often a fantastic theme to use as the basis for argumentative essay. However, with so many topics related to environmental issues, it can sometimes be difficult to narrow down the perfect title for your paper.
In order to help you think of a good title for your argumentative essay on environmental issues, the following will explain some techniques that you can use to think of ideas. Furthermore, at the bottom of this article, there is a list of 15 of the best argumentative essay topics for environmental issues, which you can either use verbatim, or as further inspiration for your own unique title.
One of the best ways to choose a title that you would like to write about is to note down any ideas you have off the top of your head. Some of these ideas may be useless; however, you will most likely be to think of some that you can use or, at the very least, some of the ideas will then inspire you to think of better topics and titles to write about. Essentially, you can use these brainstorming techniques to come up with a range of ideas, which can then be whittled down into you have the ideal title to use.
- The government should do more to end the reliance on non-renewable energy sources
- Should car owners pay more in taxes as a result of the environmental damage caused by pollution?
- Should all future cars be hybrid vehicles to minimise environmental damage and pollution?
- Should individuals face stricter penalties as a result of littering?
- Should companies that are found guilty of dumping toxic waste and materials be shut down?
- Should individual households do more to recycle any rubbish that they produce?
- Is the United States doing enough to reduce CO2 emissions?
- Are humans responsible for climate change?
- Are cheap goods worth it considering the environmental damage caused to produce them?
- Are hybrid cars as environmentally friendly as they are portrayed to be?
- Should the United States set a good example for the rest of the world when it comes to reducing pollution?
- Is the nuclear waste produced by nuclear submarines and nuclear power stations disposed of safely enough?
- Are people overly concerned about the environmental effects of nuclear power?
- Should all people travel by public transport?
- Should the government make public transport free in order to reduce the polluting effect caused by individuals travelling by cars?
Looking for help with essay? Order essay online from experienced essay writing service.
Nowadays environmental problems are too big to be managed by individual persons or individual countries. In other words, it is an international problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
An essential problem of the 21st century is world pollution. Currently the environment is so contaminated that urgent measures should be taken. A single individual cannot be blamed for the world pollution, however every person should take care of his or her habitat. In addition, it is vital that environmental issues are treated internationally.
Lately, many presentations, conferences and international summits are held to deal with waste treatment, recycling, and soil and water contamination. joint efforts and consolidation can only help in the mutual war the ongoing environmental disaster. For instance, governments should offer support to companies and organizations, involved in manufacturing, industry or agriculture in order to find environment-friendly approaches. These could be special law regulations, recycling programs, helping courses in order to implement ISO certificates and many more.
However, the influence of individuals over environment should not be ignored. If we do not that our planet is our home, we will never be able to take care of it. We have to contribute every day to the preservation of nature and environment. For example, always remember to save energy by switching off lamps, computers and everything that we do not use. Our next obligation is to separate waste and throw bulk only in the designated areas. Driving vehicles can also be environment friendly. For example, we have to avoid accelerating the engines too rapidly or using the air conditioning in the country, where it would be better to save energy and simply open the windows.
To sum up, environmental problems should be handled by local and international authorities as well as individuals. Every single person should take care of the environment, moreover we have to bring up our children to be conscious citizens of a clean and preserved planet.
This is a very good essay, a Band 7+ candidate. The structure of this essay and sentences is correct as well as the spelling and punctuation. Good job!
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2017An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, M!) remembered the...