2843 Radio Park Drive
Blairsville, GA 30512
Job Objective To obtain an Emergency Physician position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in emergency medicine administration and medical care delivery
- Profound knowledge of critical care, emergency medicine, and trauma management
- Operational knowledge of using Meditech, EMRand Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with clinical care management and teamwork concepts
- to respond to and handle medical emergencies quickly
- Ability to deal with emergency patients of all age groups, efficiently
Sharon Emergency Medicine, Blairsville, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated patients, diagnosed disorders and managed emergency care delivery to patients.
- Performed diagnostic tests and provided appropriate medicines to patients.
- Advised patients and responded to their queries related to health and treatment.
- Prepared and maintained accurate documents and data in EMR system.
- Managed inbound patient referrals and liaised with other members of medical team.
- Attended various medical committee meetings and gave testimony before administrative hearings.
White Plains Hospital, Blairsville, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Handled emergency case patients and initiated emergency procedures, as required.
- Observed physical condition of patients and delivered appropriate medical care.
- Managed caseload of patients and referred them to specialist for advance treatment.
- Guided and managed medical team and support staff in emergency patient care.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and detailed summaries and other medical documentation.
- Conducted training programs for medical staff, attended departmental, and team meetings.
MD in Emergency Medicine
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
Dear Hiring Manager,
As a highly skilled Emergency Medical Technician, I read your posting for a new
Emergency Medical Technician with interest. My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking at the New Cityland Fire Department, in particular my role as an
Emergency Medical Technician at the Greenbriar Fire Department, and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization.
With more than nine years’ experience as an
Emergency Medical Technician, I am adept in patient assessments, emergency response, and critical care. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate problem solving and planning abilities, I excel at:
- Providing life support services during medical emergencies.
- Ensuring readiness and alertness for all assignments.
- Operating and maintaining emergency vehicles.
- Maintaining current knowledge of treatment protocols and response requirements.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for patient care. I am extremely enthusiastic about the
New Cityland Fire Department’s focus on community support and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your ongoing success.
Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I will follow up to request an appointment to discuss how my experience and background meet your needs.
Thank you for your time and consideration.